Friday 7 September 2012

Introduction to me.

I started this blog today because I'm stressed.
I have realised that I have no idea how to handle stress and that I am just about the most unresilient person I know.
So I turned to Google.
While most people I know would ask someone what to do, or go see a squint, I like to think that an internet search engine holds all the solutions for life's problems.
And Google told me to start a blog.

Sounds legit.

So I'm not really sure if anyone is ever going to read this, but I think it will be a worthwhile place to take out all my stress.
Maybe someone who actually cares will stumble across this jumble of words and emotions and it may help them.
Maybe I'll show my kids some day.
Maybe my good intentions will all fall through and I'll never write on this again.
I don't mind.

But I should introduce myself.
I'm Bree.
I'm a stressed -16 going on 30- year old girl who wants to be remembered and do something that changes everything, but is wondering if that is just an outdated idea.

1 comment: