Sunday 16 September 2012

So far, so good (not really).

I have one week left of school before holidays and 3 huge (well, one huge and two fairly average) assignments that I have done barely anything on.
A Music comparative analysis, an ICT  design folio and a Chemistry EEI (a big scary report).

In the slight chance that any of you are really, really nice (and I would assume, desperately bored) and wants to give me some tips, I would be totally indebted to you (I might even send you a little gift!)

So this morning I got out of bed and planned my attack.
Avoid EVERYTHING.
So I baked some Christmas cookies. Because despite the fact that it is not yet that joyful time of year, I needed it to be... just for a little while.
(If you haven't noticed, I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Such a child, I know. Sue me)
I even took some lovely photos to share with my lovely readers and was going to share my delicious recipe with you.

But.
I lost my camera cord.
Sorry..
I'll try and get it up soon.

News Update on the baby guinea pigs:
The dark brown one and the fully caramel one are boys and the one with a white face is a girl.
This means we have to sell them pretty soon before they start mating.
We have another litter on the way, so we can't keep them.
I'll put some more photo's up soon.

Hasta pronto!


No comments:

Post a Comment